1. Develop overall market plan for different games according to the actual condition and lead the team in implementing plans.
2. Daily management and operation of Los Angles office.
3. Explore and maintain cooperation channels, making accordingly strategies for different channels. Responsible for the overall publishing plan for LA office.
4. Combine online and offline resources, make strategies to get brand promotion.
5. Control market cost, with clear expectation of the market plan, responsible for the marketing effect.
1. Expert in marketing of gaming industry, independently responsible for publishing at least one Video Games.
2. Have good channel relationships and abundant partner resources.
3. Familiarity with diverse marketing approaches, good at keeping track of market events and trends.
4. Familiarity with budgets and financial controls.
The Company is committed in building a diversified portfolio of profitable video gaming studios with successful track records, strong intellectual properties and franchises, as well as world class production capacity in developing high-end video games. With this in mind, the Company has announced on 1 July, 2016 to purchase 3 UK video companies