We are looking for an experienced Switch Power IC design engineer to develop a high efficiency Buck PMIC for next generation DDR application. The Job includes but not limits to below items:
- Buck behavior model build up, key parameters simulation, fine tune and verification.
- Define specifications of blocks and create design documentation.
- All function block circuit level design, simulation and verification.
- Supervise layout floor plan and design of each function blocks.
- Silicon evaluation test, characterization and debugging.
- Production test development support.
- BSEE or above with at least 2 years of experience in switch power IC development;
- Experience in switch power supply behavior model build up.
- Experience in Buck power IC circuit design.
- Ability to supervise layout floor plan and design.
- Good understanding of BCD process, model for switch power supply IC design.
- Proficiency of EDA design tools (Simplis, Spectre, HSPICE, etc).
- Good Lab experience in switch power IC testing;
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills, positive attitude.
- Willing to take challenges and to solve difficult technical problems;
- Quick learner;