1. Manage multi-site project team through Phase-Gate new product development(NPD) process. Securing the right documentation for gate passages
2. Planning, executing and monitoring development projects in accordance with the defined product development model.
3. Develop Gantt schedules using MS Project. Includes development of a WBS, resource allocations, critical path generation and project tracking.
4. Prepare project development budgets including prototypes, samples, outside services, etc. Includes capital plans and Capital Requests.
5. Independently manage cross-functional project groups from product concept definition phase to mass production.
6. Monitor project progress and develop corrective actions to keep projects on track. Employ negotiating skills to resolve intra and inter team conflicts.
7. Develop a responsibility matrix and team charter for communicating program requirements to all team members. Chair team meetings on an on-going basis to obtain project feedback.
8. Coordination of development activities in all of Company’s various departments, including R&D, Procurement, Product Manager and CM.
9. Ongoing risk management evaluating the risk and taking the necessary actions
10. Updating project status, budget with cost, resources regularly in PPM with support from the project controller Reporting to the PMO and presenting to management steering committee meetings.
11. Regular on-site visits at our external development partners.