1. Lead and manage a team which includes automation process engineer, equipment development engineer, testing engineer.
2. Work with automation project manager and automation vendors closely to define automation processes, design and develop automation equipment or automation line.
3. Work with manufacturing engineering, maintenance engineering, quality, lean manufacturing in plant and R&D center closely to confirm proposed automation process, equipment and automation line concept.
4. Setup an efficient and effective working process.
5. Responsible for the quality of project deliverables, eg, feasibility study plan and report, process specification, machine specification, process and machine qualification plan and report
6. Commit and fulfill project time line.
7. Work with R&D to drive DFM (design for manufacturing), DFA (design for automation), DFT (design for test) activities.
8. Develop and manage automation vendor base.
9. Convince others by fact and data, make fact and data based conclusion.
10. Provide effective solutions to solve process problems to reach manufacturing goals or quality goals.
11. Use lean, ergonomic and safety concept to design the line and process.
1. Degree holder or above in automation engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering;
2. At least 8 years relative experience in electronics component industry;
3. Problem solving techniques including process / equipment /testing trouble shooting, DOE, process and design FMEA, Six Sigma, Five Why analysis, ergonomic and Lean Manufacturing;
4. Excellent cross functional team leadership skills. Good communication skills;
5. Fluent in English communicable in speaking and writing.