"1. Identify, evaluate investment opportunities from the global pipelines
2. Create project investment budget and design project finance structure
3. Executing due diligence, facilitate and oversee project bidding and construction process on time and to budget
4. Ensures internal process, standards and risk compliance
5. Possess excellent communication, collaboration, presenting and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external partners and senior leadership
6. Managing cross border portfolio companies
7. Formulate and execute exit strategy Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in business /finance -related field preferred Minimum 6 year infrastructure investment experience with strong Project Management experience 1. Experience and knowledge of the financial markets, financial products and fixed income derivatives 2. In-depth knowledge of taxation, accounting, legal compliance, corporate governance 3. Solid project management experience 4. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills – excellent ability to create a network & influence decision making process 5. Chinese and English bilingual speaker 6. Good sense of business judgement 1. Good connection with commercial and investment banks, insurance sector is preferred 2. Fund raising experience is preferred "
Company is the world's largest technology company. It currently ranks #10 on Fortune 500 (US) and # 26 on Global 500 (worldwide). HP has 310,000+ employees and generates $114.5B in annual revenue (FY09). It also has a history of innovation. HP maintains a central research facility (HP Labs) and spends billions of dollars each year on research and development. HP has 34,000+ worldwide patents, the 6th largest patent portfolio in the world. In addition to its size, HP's portfolio is regarded for its quality - recognized as the 3rd strongest IP patent portfolio by the Patent Board (2008) and the 4th most valuable patent portfolio worldwide by Ocean Tomo (2010).