- Plan and executive school marketing activities to build, maintain and promote the English First brand name in the local market, attract potential customers for telephone and visits, sales and re-sales
- Work with the Director of Studies to implement the Operations Manual and to ensure teaching quality continually improves.
- Supervise the senior course consultant and the sales team to improve the sales process, monitor the sales team and meet budgeted sales targets.
- Be in charge of staff employment, ensure all staff receive appropriate training and participate in evaluations of both Chinese and foreign staff.
- Ensure accounting tasks are carried out effectively and clearly; create annual budget, arrange the payment of reasonable expenses according to budget and approved guidelines
- Ensure that all departments have timely and effective logistics support.
- Make sure IT and computer equipment meets the standard. Ensure that all relevant information is registered in properly in the production system.
- Bachelor degree or above in business management or related.
- 7-10 years work experience and at least 3 years on senior management position in fast-paced growth environment, preferably in service industry. Had independently handled overall management and experienced work with people from different culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record in team leadership and staff management.
- Sales and marketing background, previous experience in meeting sales targets a plus.
- Organizational abilities, detail-oriented and able to manage complex multifaceted organization.
- Problem-solving and self-motivated. Can work under pressure, creative,
- Good people management skill, able to hire, train and monitor staff.
- Basic finance management skills.
- Good computer skills, including MS-Office
Founded in 1965, is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, it has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. it operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees.
It is an equal opportunity employer. we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world.