We are looking for a PSM Manager or PSM Engineer (Process Safety Management) who will be based in SNF China, reporting to OHS Director.
What you need:
· Support operation team & project team to conduct risk assessment by using tools such as HAZOP, LOPA, PHA, What-IF and so on, follow up required actions.
· Develop site process safety program, create and updated required procedures, to be in line with GB codes, country laws/regulations, government requirement, as well SNF standard.
· In charge of site MOC (Management of Change) program, ensure all process/equipment changes done by risk assessment and required measures have been implemented effectively.
· Set up site PSM performance KPIs and follow up PSM performance reporting with related departments.
· Conduct internal PSM audit regularly, ensure effective implementation of site PSM program.
· Conduct process safety training to site employees.
· Coordinate incident investigations related to RPSI (reportable process safety incident).
· Participate in process improvement projects, recommend safety measures.
• Bachelor or above of chemical process, chemical engineering, or equivalent.
• Above 2 years working experience of process safety or above 5 years working experience of chemical process, chemical engineering.
• Certified Safety Engineer is preferred;
• Familiar with safety regulations and GB codes for chemical production.
• Good safety knowledge and chemical process/chemical engineering knowledge;
• Good communication skills and cross function collaboration;
• Good in written and verbal English are preferred;
• Computer skill.